Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lady Gaga Is Nude, Wants To Turn The World Gay

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/14/lady-gaga-is-nude-wants-t_n_259435.html

Lady Gaga Is Nude, Wants To Turn The World Gay
Katy Hall
08-14-09

Lady Gaga poses topless and smeared in lipstick on the cover of OUT! magazine. Inside, she talks about her love of all things gay. Here are some highlights from the interview:

On her early gay mentors:

"I had a few gay piano teachers. I was in acting class and ballet from a very young age, and I remember being around a lot of gay boys in dance class. I feel intrinsically inclined toward a more gay lifestyle."

On her own sexuality:

"I myself am not a gay woman -- I am a free-spirited woman: I have had boyfriends, and I have hooked up with women, but it's never been like 'I discovered gayness when I was dot dot dot.' "

On her love of gay culture:

"I very much want to inject gay culture into the mainstream. It's not an underground tool for me. It's my whole life. So I always sort of joke the real motivation is to just turn the world gay."

1 comment:

pafos said...

Nice photo shoot